WHCA Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE the Bible is inspired and infallible of the Bible, equally in all parts without error in its origin;
- WE BELIEVE that there is ONE God, eternally existent Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct immediate act;
- WE BELIEVE the preexistence incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ;
- WE BELIEVE the fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of life or damnation;
- WE BELIEVE the spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world; and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Statement of Purpose
Our purpose in providing a private Christian School is to obey the Scriptural imperatives of:
“Love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and with all thy soul, and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” Deuteronomy 6:5-7 (NIV)
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” Proverbs 22:6
We teach the Biblical doctrines of self-discipline, respect for those in authority, obedience to law, and their natural outgrowth, love for flag and country. In addition, we teach Christian Americanism that places emphasis upon the greatness of America’s heritage and the sacrifices of heroes.
We believe a Christian School is an extension of the Christian home in training a child(ren) in a Christian environment for time and eternity. Therefore, the school staff works closely with parents to train the whole child.